Time remaining to purchase tickets
The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust is committed to making our performances and facilities available to all of our patrons.
Below please find a list of our services. If you should have further questions, please call 412-456-6666.
People who are Blind or Have Low Vision
- Large Print Playbills available at all PNC Broadway Across America Broadway shows, all Trust Presents shows, and all Pittsburgh International Children's Theater shows.
- Braille Programs available at select events
- Audio-Described Performances for select shows at the Benedum Center on the final Saturday matinee.
- Guide dogs gladly accommodated. Please inquire when buying tickets.
People who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Assistive Listening Devices available at the Benedum Center, Byham Theater, August Wilson Center, and Cabaret at Theater Square.
- Sign Language Interpretation at the last Sunday matinee of each Broadway show and upon request
- Captioned Performances at the last Sunday matinee of each Broadway show
People who have Mobility Disabilities
- Courtesy Wheelchairs
- Curbside Assistance
- Accessible Entrances
- Accessible Seating
- Accessible Restrooms
Doormen and ushers are available for assistance at every performance.
If you have specific questions, please feel free to ask your ticketing representative or call the facility directly:
August Wilson Center: 412-471-2833
Benedum Center: 412-456-2600
Byham Theater: 412-456-1350
Harris Theater: 412-456-1350
O'Reilly Theater: 412-316-8200
Wood Street Galleries: 412-471-5605
If a wheelchair location is desired, please notify the ticket service representative at the time of purchase. This will help us ensure that the fixed seat will be removed prior to your arrival at the theater.